Dr Fran is a Counselling Psychologist who works with individuals experiencing anxiety, depression and trauma with a focus on those who have sexual concerns. Coping with sexual issues for individuals and their partners can be difficult. Dr Fran is a multi-skilled and dynamic Counselling Psychologist with over 25 years of experience. Dr Fran works with a range of sexual issues for individuals and their partners in trouble.
- Dr Fran has completed her Doctor of Philosophy at Sydney University. Thesis title: Exploring Genital Image, Body Image and Genital Cosmetic Surgery in Sexually Active Australian Women
- Masters in Health Science (Sexual Health)
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology (Counselling)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
Dr Fran is trained in Counselling Psychology and has undertaken specialised training in:
Sexual Dysfunction, Neuro-psychotherapy,Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, Trauma-Focussed CBT, EMDR, Hypnosis, Mindfulness-Integrated CBT, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Solution-Focused Therapy.
Dr Fran holds the following Registration & Memberships:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency Endorsement of Registration
- Psychology Board of Australia
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society Counselling College
- Member of Australian Society of Sexuality, Educators & Researchers
- Member of the Mental Health Professional Network (Sexuality & Mental Health)
- Member of the Mental Health Professional Network (Women’s Health)
by Katie BodyPositivePrints