Frances is a Counselling Psychologist who works with individuals experiencing anxiety, depression and trauma with a focus on those who have sexual concerns. Coping with sexual issues for individuals and their partners can be difficult. Frances is a multi-skilled and dynamic Counselling Psychologist with over 25 years of experience. Frances works with a range of sexual issues for individuals and their partners in trouble.
- Frances has completed her Doctor of Philosophy at Sydney University.
Thesis title: Exploring Genital Image, Body Image and Genital Cosmetic Surgery in Sexually Active Australian Women
- Masters in Health Science (Sexual Health)
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology (Counselling)
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
Frances is trained in Counselling Psychology and has undertaken specialised training in Sexual Dysfunction, Neuropsychotherapy, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Solution-Focused Therapy.
Membership & Registration:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency Endorsement of Registration:
- Psychology Board of Australia
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society Counselling College
- Member of the Mental Health Professional Network (Sexuality & Mental Health)